|Below is a list of scholarship directories and|
resources to which you can apply.
Once you have the following documents, you may begin to successfully apply:
- Documented Community Service
- Scholarship Essay
- Recommendation Letters
- Copies of Official Transcripts
Minority Scholarship Directories
- The A-Z Scholarship List for All Students
- Paying for College Student Resource Guide 2013-2014 by U.S. Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard for All Students
- National Directory of Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships for Latino Students by the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- List of Scholarships that Don't Require Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Residency 2013-14 by Educators for Fair Consideration
- Repository of Resources for Undocumented Students 2012 by College Board
- Guide to Applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships by the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- MALDEF Scholarship List 2014-2015 by the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Guide to Scholarships for New Americans and Minorities by D/FW International
- www.scholarshipsandgrants.us Scholarships for ALL students
- www.collegescholarships.org Scholarships for ALL students
- www.college-grants1.com Scholarships for ALL students
- www.LatinoCollegeDollars.org Scholarships regardless of citizenship status for high school seniors, college students, and graduate students
- www.uncf.org Scholarships for African-American/Black high school seniors, college students and graduate students
- www.homeschoolscholarships.org Homeschool scholarships meeting the needs of homeschoolers providing scholarships and resources. Most scholarships for high school students are available to homeschoolers.
- www.scholarship-positions.com International scholarships and financial aid positions for college and university
- www.scholars4dev.com International scholarships for developing countries
- www.fundingusstudy.com Institute of International Education - Funding for U.S. study
- www.iefa.org International education financial aid - scholarships, insurance, travel, ESL, and more
- Create a FREE account on www.Edudaris.com.
- Update your profile to 100% to automatically be matched to as many OFFERS, as possible, which include scholarships!
- Join a FREE Path to Scholarships® Five-Step Mini COURSE to learn how to apply successfully to college and for scholarships.