Students may use the WORD Online App to complete the WORD docs if they have a Microsoft account. EXCEPTION: The Résumé Builder and the Scholarship Essay Builder must use OpenOffice Writer App.
Directions for Using Google Drive with Edudaris for WORD docs
- Windows Store – Free Install WORD Online Apps (*Must have a Windows account.)
- Go to Edudaris.com > COURSES > Course Title > Assignments Tab > Assignment.
- Save WORD doc template assignments to DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open WORD doc in the DOWNLOADS folder, complete, and SAVE.
- Open Google Drive and UPLOAD file (from downloads) into a NEW FOLDER called Edudaris.
- Upload and submit completed saved MS WORD documents to Edudaris course assignment, which automatically saves submissions to MY FILES.
- Complete and SUBMIT Résumé Builder or Scholarship Essay Builder on Edudaris with Chromebook.
- Go to a PC/MAC computer or laptop that is NOT a Chromebook.
- Open your submission of the Résumé Builder or Scholarship Essay Builder on Edudaris.
- Go to VIEW > select PRINT LAYOUT. (This is a WEB html doc.)
- Save to the desktop using SAVE AS > FORMAT select WORD Document (.docx) or (.doc).
- Upload and submit completed saved MS WORD document to Edudaris course assignment, Résumé Builder or Final Scholarship Essay, which automatically saves submissions to MY FILES.
Directions for Using Google Drive with Edudaris for PDFs
Chrome Web Store - Install FREE App: PDFescape
Create a NEW FOLDER named Edudaris on Google Drive.
Click UPLOAD PDF TO PDFescape.
Choose File, click OPEN to select, and click UPLOAD.
Upload and submit completed saved PDF assignment documents to Edudaris course assignment, which automatically saves submissions to MY FILES.
Free Resources, Tools, and Support for College and Scholarships on www.Edudaris.com
- Create a FREE account on www.Edudaris.com.
- Update your profile to 100% to automatically be matched to as many OFFERS, as possible, which include scholarships!
- Join a FREE Path to Scholarships® Five-Step Mini COURSE to learn how to apply successfully to college and for scholarships.
Like Us on Facebook: Path to Scholarships * Subscribe on YouTube: June McBride Channel
Follow Us on Twitter * LinkedIn * Instagram * Pinterest * Google +