Volunteering and interning are wonderful ways to meet others, learn more about the community, and give back to strengthen the place we call home.
Community Service Planning and Documentation
- The internship, even though it includes actual operation of the facilities of the employer, is similar to training, which would be given, in an educational environment.
- The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern.
- The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff.
- The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded.
- The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship.
- The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
- Create a FREE account on www.Edudaris.com.
- Update your profile to 100% to automatically be matched to as many OFFERS, as possible, which include scholarships!
- Join a FREE Path to Scholarships® Five-Step Mini COURSE to learn how to apply successfully to college and for scholarships.